You know that helping people makes you feel good.
Did you know that there is actual research that shows that volunteering is actually beneficial to you health?
What volunteering does for you
- Volunteering keeps you mentally and PHYSICALLY active.
- Volunteering can teach you new skills, for life and work.
- Volunteering connects you with other like-minded folks who care about the same things you care about.
- Volunteering can help you advance your career, goals and networking abilities
- Volunteering can help you make new friends and relationships
- Volunteering can help you hone your social skills
Anyone, of any age or physical ability can volunteer.
Try it today! Your body and mind AND spirit will thank you as much as your community!